- 1 Product Owner
- UED: 1 Designer (Ian Hung) + 1 Interaction Designer
- Engineering: 1 Web developer + 1 back-end engineers + 1QA
- Catch the mobile apps development trend.
- Build an outstanding mobile development task force team.
- Bring WOW mobile apps user experience to the market.
- Apple iPhone Human Interface Guide, Apple SDK, Yahoo! Blue Print and other framework.
- Big difference of PC and mobile, native apps and mobile web.
- Smart phone related mobile UE.
- How can our designer shift / stretch role from PC web to mobile if needed.
- The product vision: To become one of the attractive and popular camera apps in apple store.
Product Goal: 200,000 times free download.
Strategy: By providing interesting and various photo-stickers background images a to attract iPhone and Wretch users free download this app, also this app allow users upload their photos to Wretch albums, therefore we can build Yahoo! Wretch app brand.
Positioning: Popular iPhone Camera app and the only one official Wretch Photo upload app.
Mobile interaction is totally different from web UI mode, we need to discuss many times about some interaction detail.
Lack of such mobile UI design experience, improved by doing practical case.
Prototyping is very important for mobile apps user interaction design.
As a web designer, designing mobile apps user interface is definitely a new challenge to me, but I am really interested on mobile UI and having ability to learn in practical. Yahoo! has a road map of mobile devices; I joined the mobile task force team positively and started to study mobile UI design.
Mobile apps design exploration process
Wretch Camera iPhone app look & feel and style setup
Reference apps collection
User flow and interface design
Icon pack for Apple Store submition
Various Photo-Sticker images design