- 1 BU head
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 Producer
- UED: 1 Designer (Ian Hung) + 1 Supervisor
- Engineering: 3 Web developer + 6 back-end engineers
- Lack of Momentum to grow.
- Low stickiness: low time-spent, low PV/UU
- Low freshness on contents
- Usability improvement
- To build local food & travel-related DB with quality and quantity.
- To build well-organized & searchable system.
- To revamp the UI to better present the image of fun on local food & travel.
- To enhance profile on integrate with Core ID and Tagging to build sharing mechanism.
I delivered several versions of mockup to get common consensus among all team members, and modified my mockups to fit user or business need. At this case, I created visual design list page to let my work clear and easy to communicate with everyone.
Since there was business need, I had to design a new represent character for Lifestyle service, and I hosted a new character development process, just like a small design election to decide which character will become Lifestyle’s new symbol.
Keywords generating and idea collecting.
Reference sites finding.
Visual design page list.
Emotion icon design.
Lifestyle new character design development.